St. Lawrence High School Seminary
On September 30-October 1 I went to St. Lawrence High School Seminary to visit our two high school seminarians. Now, for some who read this, this might be new. However, St. Lawrence is not. It has been around since 1856 run by the Cappuchin priests and brothers. One of our students who wanted to go to another place for high school went to the internet and found this one when he saw his other option was no longer gonig to be available to him. Where did he find this information? You can discover St. Lawrence by going to www.stlawrence.edu. If you want to visit with Ken, the admissions coordinator, you can contact him by going to admissions@stlawrence.edu. Ken comes to our diocese the week of 6th grade vocation day and visits with several schools (in the junior high grades.) You may see him at your school some day.
One of the great things about this position is that I get to go to St. Lawrence every semester to see how the guys from the Jefferson City Diocese are doing. How long does it take to get there from Jefferson City? Between 10 and 11 hours. On the way, I stop and have lunch with my mom. She's only 8 miles from an interstate that is on the way. There is a nice restaurant at the exit ramp. When you are an international school taking high school students from all over the world, 11 hours isn't that far. Rather than reading a post on a blog about this school, I invite you to go to their website. If you want to see a DVD about their school, contact the diocesan vocation office and we will get one to you.
One of the great things about this position is that I get to go to St. Lawrence every semester to see how the guys from the Jefferson City Diocese are doing. How long does it take to get there from Jefferson City? Between 10 and 11 hours. On the way, I stop and have lunch with my mom. She's only 8 miles from an interstate that is on the way. There is a nice restaurant at the exit ramp. When you are an international school taking high school students from all over the world, 11 hours isn't that far. Rather than reading a post on a blog about this school, I invite you to go to their website. If you want to see a DVD about their school, contact the diocesan vocation office and we will get one to you.

<< Home