Tuesday, May 13, 2008

April 5-10, 2008 Busy Person's Retreat

What is a Busy Person's Retreat? It is a retreat for people who are too busy to get away from it all. The person on a busy person's retreat promises to do two things from Monday through Thursday of the week called, "Busy Person's Retreat." First, they will pray for one half hour over a certain scripture passage and then they will meet with a spiritual director for another half hour per day. Because one of the scheduled spiritual directors was not able to attend, I had 10 directees and the other director had 7 directees. While not praying for the ten I had and not meeting with them, I had a week of getting caught up in administrative details. One of the greatest things I was able to do was proofread a lot of the Eucharistic Adoration book. A good week was had by all, so they told me. They continue to be in my prayers.