Salisbury August 25-26
I began the weekend by preaching the masses. On Saturday night, I was invited to the deacon and his wife's weekend home for dinner. There weekend home is the old convent. She is the principal and he is a retired lawyer. So that they do not have to drive so much or so far, they stay at the old convent once in a while. It was a wonderful dinner and good conversation. After the weekend masses, I visited with the classrooms on Monday and visited with the junior high showing them Fishers of Men and You Can Make a Difference. I also visited with the confirmation candidates and their sponsors for a while. It seems like the pastor has a good handle on what is happening in his parish when it comes to vocation work. I did not stay long. But it was a good visit.

<< Home